Official Roll Call for Magica December 17-23

OneOfTheHoosiergirls

I re-booked with *****....I agree, Major Tom seems like the best bet. $35 per adult, no extra charges, no BS. The other company kindly allowed me to cancel and voided my deposit. Then they sent me a scary email warning me of the dangers of booking with anyone else!!! Now I don't think I'll be able to sleep......:eek: mommy???

Rumball, if you get chance, can you e-mail me? Thanks. costamagicacruise@yahoo.co.uk

Tracey

This message is for the 16 people on our minibus in Belize (including my own party of 4).

Myself + 3

Deb, Dave, David Michael, Daniel

Donna, Morgan

Fred, Cynthia, Kyle, Kendall

Alan, Cathy

Just wanted to check that we all know where to meet up on the morning of the 20th. I have said to Tom that we will be on the docks as close to 10 as we can as I know the tendering process can be lengthy and the ship's tous obviously get priority. So don't worry if you have trouble getting off the ship - if they ask people to get a tender ticket, then get one early on!!! Tom will be there with a sign.

Here is his earlier e-mail to me.

"On disembarkation, just simply go for the earliest possible time you

can, we will be on shore with a signboard, feet away from where you step on the dock off your tender. The names will be displayed on the signboard. See you soon!!!!"

To clear up any confusion, this ONLY applies to the names above. Our group above filled up a while ago and anyone else who has come along and asked to go with Tom on his cave tubing, all I have done is ask Tom to reserve places for you on the other bus his company is taking and then left you and him to liaise with each other about the time and place. He should have given you the details - although I would think that he will be aiming to have both buses leaving around the same time, but I could be wrong.

We will probably all meet up together anyway on the river if we leave aroudn the same time.

He does have more spaces so if you want to join in, e-mail him. He has our party of 16 on one bus, a large bus that is now almost full and another minibus that is empty but he can also bring along if needed. I am leaving home now in the next couple of days, so best to deal with Tom directly.

Tracey

PS Fred and Cynthia - don't have your cabin number and not given you mine.

Archived