Evening Time on Bourbon Street and The French Quarter

Heidict

Our group (13 people ranging in ages 14 to 51) may be the only history nut group but we plan to visit the National D-Day Museum when we go in June. We have heard that it is fantastic. :)

My husband and I visited the D-Day Museum and it was great! If you are history buffs you will really LOVE it!

My husband and I visited the D-Day Museum and it was great! If you are history buffs you will really LOVE it!

Thanks for that tip!! I looked up their website and discovered they are closed Mondays and we leave Tuesday....so Sunday (they day we arrive) is the only day we can go. I'm glad you suggested it, otherwise I might have missed knowing to go on Sunday! :D

• 3 weeks later...

My husband & I will only have Saturday afternoon to find something to do. I was going to surprise him with a visit to the Museum. How much time is enough time without feeling rushed? Do you think 2 hours is enough time? 5 hours???

Sharon

Archived