Anyone heard of "Passion Island"?

Donna42

Attention ... everyone interested in going to Passion Island;

I just received the following notice directly from Carrie:

Two day special!!!!

Starting at 8 am March 15th thru Sunday March 16th 11:59 PM we are offering the Passion Island VIP package for $65 USD to all new bookings. Please spread the word...

Ok Carrie...I've done my part :D

lgbteacher~

I would LOVE to hear about your past experiences there. From what I have heard...if you liked it before, you are gonna LOVE it now! (Many upgrades are being done to the road and amenities, while keeping the costs down.)

I would love to tell you about it! We went 5 years ago before they were hit by the hurricane(I think Wilma). It was beautiful. We booked on the ship because they told us at that time it was the only way you could book this excursion. I remember the rough ride to the ferry.Yikes! then we rode the ferry over to the island. It didn't look like much when we got off the ferry. They took us over and showed us the palapa where we would eat. Best guacamole I had ever eaten. The grilled chicken and fresh fruit was good too. Then they walked us through the trees and out to the other side of the island. I had to stop and catch my breath because it was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. The corona commercial with the ship in the bottle was supposedly filmed there. I believe it because it was just that gorgeous. The restrooms were very clean and they had an attendent to sweep up the sand that you dump out of your suit while visiting the restroom. She was vey curtious and made sure the supplies were well stocked. Lots of people say the drinks are weak. I am not a big drinker so I didn't really notice. But, they are free so just drink more is what I thought. My husband would get 2 Coronas at a time and they had no problem with it. They would smile and say enjoy.

We went back 2 years ago after the hurricane. There was damage visable. What I noticed most was the trees. They had planted new ones but they were still small. They were not all gone but many were. It made me sad. They had rebuilt all the huts bigger and better. We took a huge group of friends that were really picky so we were worried they would not like it as much as we did. They said on the bus ride back to the ship that they could not ever remember having such a good day. Whew!

We are cruising in June of this year and are planning another trip to Passion Island. This time we are taking my DS and her family. We told them we did not have to go to PI but they said yes we do, we have to see it for ourselves. I can't wait. Hope you like it as much as we have in the past.

lgbteacher~

Wow! It's a small world... We are going to be there the first week of June!! Which tour do you plan on taking to get there? I hope you saw the notice that I just posted about the 2 DAY SALE that Carrie is offering for new bookings!! (See posting above) We want to do "The Twister" as a group (they have a great discount rate for groups of 10-20!!), but are going to do the VIP tour instead (Plan B) if I can't get enough people for the group. I have heard so many wonderful things about this island, and am so glad that you have had good times there too...now I KNOW I've made the right decision!! Many thanks.........

..DGB about the hotmail addy, the website will be up and running soon, it is not a new company, they just have changed their values, but Carrie is an awesome and very quick at returning emails and it all seems to work so I really didn't care where I had to send to, just whatever would get me to Passion Island and out of here!!!....

I am even more looking forward to it after the day we have had, just one tornado warning after another.... several deaths just in our small town..:(

RIP and God Bless those families..

Just 19 days to go before I can relax on the Inspiration

..DGB about the hotmail addy, the website will be up and running soon, it is not a new company, they just have changed their values, but Carrie is an awesome and very quick at returning emails and it all seems to work so I really didn't care where I had to send to, just whatever would get me to Passion Island and out of here!!!....

I am even more looking forward to it after the day we have had, just one tornado warning after another.... several deaths just in our small town..:(

RIP and God Bless those families..

Just 19 days to go before I can relax on the Inspiration

CarribbeanTina271....

Where do you live? I am right outside of Atlanta (on Lake Allatoona) and we've been glued to the weather on the news virtually ALL night and day! I have a roll call started on our sailing in June, and have 3 other Ga. families that will be on the same ship...and we've all been on pins & needles all day. I hope everything is going okay for you now, and that you & your family are safe. Thankfully, it looks like the rest of the week is going to be much better! (Well - DUH! Of course it will be...you're doing your final packing!!) ;)

Hi Kim, Yes we all were OK, miss our neighborhood, thank god!! We did know the Albers family, they lost their dad, May he RIP!!

But I live just on the other side of Cartersville, so we are really close... small world....and I know exactly where the Lake is, glad it is getting some water back in it!

YEAAAAA we will be sailing 16 days I think and in 18 will be hitting Passion Island!!! I can't wait!! I will be so relaxed and will never want to come back home!:p

Watch Out Inspiration Here we come!!!

Tina

CarribbeanTina271~

Have a wonderful time on your cruise...I am so jealous! We still have 2.5 months to go!! PLEASE let us know all about your day on the island and write us a little review when you return...oh, and take a lot of pictures!! :D

we will do Kim, We always have a Blast on our cruises, and I will takes tons of pics and will post a review of the cruise as well as Passion when I return...

I'm sure this one will be one of the best...;)

is it just me or is it odd that a company is using hotmail addresses?

Its actually not all that suprising, I have several things planned for my land vacation, and alot of the providers used hotmail, or gmail. Rarely did I get a reply from the dot com address.

Thanks to all the wonderful reviews of Passion Island and particularly this tour company, we're booking the VIP Beach Adventure tour for our family of 4 during our time in Cozumel this September! Are kids will be 3 and 5 when we cruise and I am THRILLED that there are activites on Passion Island JUST for kids!! This seems like a PERFECT tour for families!! I've already recommended it to a friend who's cruising later in the year!

THANK YOU all for your reviews and info!! I have to say, I've never dealt with a tour company this helpful, friendly or quick to respond!! They are AWESOME and I'm sure our tour will be just as GREAT!!

My wife and I LOVED Passion Island and I would reccomend it to ANYONE! The food and drinks were great. We'll be going back... someday.... :(

Ill be going this comming saterday, do they provide towels or do we bring them from the ship/hotel. I hate to email carrie again, thanks for any input.

Ill be going this comming saterday, do they provide towels or do we bring them from the ship/hotel. I hate to email carrie again, thanks for any input.

Ken,

We took towels from the ship. I don't remember any towels being passed out on the beach. Have fun. Let us hear how it goes.

Hello, people! I am excited to sail in 11 days! I just booked an excusion to Passion Island and I am looking for a place to find photos to show my husband.

I googled it... not so much luck. Do they have a website?

Any help for a newb?

Holly

Not that im aware of...

Hello, people! I am excited to sail in 11 days! I just booked an excusion to Passion Island and I am looking for a place to find photos to show my husband.

Any help for a newb?

Holly

Holly,

www.*****

They have pictures. We have plans for a land vacation there later this year.

Ken,

We took towels from the ship. I don't remember any towels being passed out on the beach. Have fun. Let us hear how it goes.

Yes! Please give us tons of details! Can't wait to hear about your trip. We are planning on going this summer.

Any help for a newb?

Holly

Go to www.webshots.com Type Passion Island into the search bar...you'll get tons of pics...I did! The pics are beautiful! And the reviews are great. We plan to visit in May. :)

Archived