Anyone heard of "Passion Island"?

Donna42

FYI, I recently received an email from Carrie and she thanked me for letting her know what went on and told me they had definitely made changes. It seems the day we went that their was some miscommunication, which was NOT her fault, and since then, that person no longer handles the scheduling. We were supposed to get a longer time on the island and Carrie just hated it that things didn't go as well as they should have.

Carrie even offered us a day at Passion Island the next time we are in Cozumel. I thought this was a very nice gesture. So, folks, rest assured that you should have an awesome day and that you are in good hands booking through Carrie. I guess it just takes a bit to work the kinks out and it sounds like things are smooth as silk now.

HTH others in making your decision about PI. At this point, I am excited about going again in the future and will go into it with a new attitude. We have Nachi already booked for our next cruise, but maybe I'll see PI again soon!!

Hey thats is great I'm glad she made things right with you. I would love to hear your review when you return.:)

Good Saturday Morning everyone.. I got this amazing offer emailed from Carrie and looks like today would be the day to book PI...

Saturday Special!!!

Book today for your day at Passion Island it is only $60 usd per adult, and $40 usd per child!!!

This price is only good for our VIP package.

Please keep in mind this is round trip transport to and for your ships pier so it is totally all inclusive, no other beach club offers this!!! Your day must be pre paid, to do so email me the number of adults 13 and up and number of children 12-3, I will then email you link to pay a secure server for your day at passion. Tourcozumel(at)hotmail(dot)com

Have a great weekend

Tina

ships tour clearly states 5 hours round trip.

Total time from ship to island and then back was 5 1/2 hours. Three hours were spent on the island itself. Actually it was probably 3 1/2 by the time they rounded up everyone. We waited by the bar and were told to get whatever last minute food and drink we wanted.

Total time from ship to island and then back was 5 1/2 hours. Three hours were spent on the island itself. Actually it was probably 3 1/2 by the time they rounded up everyone. We waited by the bar and were told to get whatever last minute food and drink we wanted.

Yes the ships tours are alot shorter than booking with carrie from what I understand.

Yes the ships tours are alot shorter than booking with carrie from what I understand.

True........Carrie stated that we could stay on the island as long (or as little) as we want. The cruise lines have contracts with the owner of the island, and that's why they stick to a specific time limit...where Carrie has no time limits at all. :)

True........Carrie stated that we could stay on the island as long (or as little) as we want. The cruise lines have contracts with the owner of the island, and that's why they stick to a specific time limit...where Carrie has no time limits at all. :)

I don't know if there were people there not on the ship tour or not, but all the employees were on our boat back to the mainland except for the chef and 1 other person that I saw. I thought I saw about 4 or 5 people sitting at a table when we left.

I don't know if there were people there not on the ship tour or not, but all the employees were on our boat back to the mainland except for the chef and 1 other person that I saw. I thought I saw about 4 or 5 people sitting at a table when we left.

Again if you would have booked direct you would have had a different expirience.

Maybe someone can answer these questions for me...these are just out of curiosity on my part...

How much does the RCCL tour cost in comparison to those that Carrie sells? Other than time spent on the island, does one offer more advantages over the other?

Am I to assume that the island does stay open longer now? Is the staff okay with this or was this something they were used to doing anyway? The day we were there it was 2 of us from Carnival and the rest were w/RCCL's ship sponsored tour. After thinking about it, I have came to the conclusion that they owner/manager thought we were with RCCL. So maybe that's why they shut down...because the RCCL cruiser's time was up and since there was nobody there to cater to, they all went home?

BTW Tina, that is a great price; its a savings of what...$15 pp? That could be a big savings for a family. I really do wish Carrie all of the best; it seems like she's really trying. With the economy like it is, I'm sure its harder to get bookings now a days and if she is offering more hours for a cheaper price, it seems the logical answer would be to book with her.

Again if you would have booked direct you would have had a different expirience.

Ken, do you know how Carrie is handling things right now as far as getting to the island? The day we went, it was just Tina and me, and we met a rep at the pier (they had a booth set up) and she put us in a taxi. But, say 20 people are booked that day. Will they all meet up at the pier at the same time and then be put into taxis and basically travel together, and board the boat together for the ride to PI? Or are times going to be staggered? What about when you leave? Is the boat available to run you back to the mainland whenever you are ready? I think I read to just let your taxi driver know when to come back? Or will they just call for one when you decide you're ready to leave?

I guess these are questions for Carrie but I thought I'd ask here first. Thanks

Ken, do you know how Carrie is handling things right now as far as getting to the island? The day we went, it was just Tina and me, and we met a rep at the pier (they had a booth set up) and she put us in a taxi. But, say 20 people are booked that day. Will they all meet up at the pier at the same time and then be put into taxis and basically travel together, and board the boat together for the ride to PI? Or are times going to be staggered? What about when you leave? Is the boat available to run you back to the mainland whenever you are ready? I think I read to just let your taxi driver know when to come back? Or will they just call for one when you decide you're ready to leave?

I guess these are questions for Carrie but I thought I'd ask here first. Thanks

Your best bet is to email her directly..

Maybe someone can answer these questions for me...these are just out of curiosity on my part...

How much does the RCCL tour cost in comparison to those that Carrie sells? Other than time spent on the island, does one offer more advantages over the other?

Am I to assume that the island does stay open longer now? Is the staff okay with this or was this something they were used to doing anyway? The day we were there it was 2 of us from Carnival and the rest were w/RCCL's ship sponsored tour. After thinking about it, I have came to the conclusion that they owner/manager thought we were with RCCL. So maybe that's why they shut down...because the RCCL cruiser's time was up and since there was nobody there to cater to, they all went home?

BTW Tina, that is a great price; its a savings of what...$15 pp? That could be a big savings for a family. I really do wish Carrie all of the best; it seems like she's really trying. With the economy like it is, I'm sure its harder to get bookings now a days and if she is offering more hours for a cheaper price, it seems the logical answer would be to book with her.

RCI sells the passion tour for $73, Carrie normally sells her VIP beach tour for $70, however she has the special price now.

RCI sells the passion tour for $73, Carrie normally sells her VIP beach tour for $70, however she has the special price now.

Carnival sells the Twister to Passion Island for $71pp but I got the discount price also (as we have the whole boat on a group rate). The ship's tour isn't AI, but the one's through Carrie are! :D

Carnival sells the Twister to Passion Island for $71pp but I got the discount price also (as we have the whole boat on a group rate). The ship's tour isn't AI, but the one's through Carrie are! :D

Okay, thanks for the info. Sounds like Carrie offers the better deal.

Okay, thanks for the info. Sounds like Carrie offers the better deal.

HANDS DOWN!!! By Far, Carrie offers a better deal...and her Customer Service is lacking in absolutely NOTHING! Carrie will bend over backwards to make sure you have a wonderful stay on the island! :D

I agree with Kim regarding Carrie... and besides it is the best price for AI Passion Island. Again like I have stated before the island is beautiful and very quiet... While we were laying in the hammocks you never heard any other sounds, just peace and quiet... very relaxing.. The island has lots of shaded areas if someones wants out of the sun.

The vendors in the shopping areas are not pushy at all, That was a big plus!!

Attn:

Tina, I got an email similar to yours about the sale for a day at PI for $60. But, it is no longer a ONE day sale; it's been extended for the remainder of the month!!

When I get home and have access to my email, I will copy and paste it here so everyone can read the details.

I am glad that Carrie contacted me previously as I have a new outlook on PI and the customer service. I am ready to give it another shot!! :) But I've always said the island is beautiful; there is no disputing that.

Carrie will work around your schedule and what you want out of your day. I wish others had taken their lessons from her.

Have a great evening everyone!!

I agree with Kim regarding Carrie... and besides it is the best price for AI Passion Island. Again like I have stated before the island is beautiful and very quiet... While we were laying in the hammocks you never heard any other sounds, just peace and quiet... very relaxing.. The island has lots of shaded areas if someones wants out of the sun.

The vendors in the shopping areas are not pushy at all, That was a big plus!!

Yes, I thought the vendor who was from America (you know..the one who had lived there like 7 yrs or so...) he was really nice and really wanted to make a sale but he wasn't pushy about it.

I am sitting here LOL, thinking about that boat ride back to the mainland, and that woman from...where was it, Ireland, maybe???....her and her rolled up jeans w/the purple socks. And the "au natural" thing she had going on...her hair was blowing in my face. OMG...gross...she really needed to use deodorant, and that kid of hers swinging that stick around and Hugo was trying to gently get him to give it up!!!. They were rude to him but he never let it bother him. I'm sure he knew, just like us, that they were NOT right in the head!! :D

Okay, folks, on to the scheduled programming...

Attn:

Tina, I got an email similar to yours about the sale for a day at PI for $60. But, it is no longer a ONE day sale; it's been extended for the remainder of the month!!

When I get home and have access to my email, I will copy and paste it here so everyone can read the details.

I am glad that Carrie contacted me previously as I have a new outlook on PI and the customer service. I am ready to give it another shot!! :) But I've always said the island is beautiful; there is no disputing that.

Carrie will work around your schedule and what you want out of your day. I wish others had taken their lessons from her.

Have a great evening everyone!!

Well, my dh deleted the email so I can't post it. But, I can say that the sale has been extended thru May, $60 USD adults, $40 USD children.

It's for BEACH ADVENTURE only. tour cozumel dot net

Well, my dh deleted the email so I can't post it. But, I can say that the sale has been extended thru May, $60 USD adults, $40 USD children.

Does this include the Twister Boat Excursion or just the bus/ferry one?

Does this include the Twister Boat Excursion or just the bus/ferry one?

This is for the bus/boat tour. It doesn't include the Twister, but Carrie still has a better rate than the ship will offer...and her Twister Tour is AI (where the ship's isn't)! ;)

Yes I recived the same email....

This is for the bus/boat tour. It doesn't include the Twister, but Carrie still has a better rate than the ship will offer...and her Twister Tour is AI (where the ship's isn't)! ;)

Kim, what day is the Legend going to be in Cozumel? The Glory will be there on Monday, June 1.

Archived