Creme brulee on VOS?

My daughter will be celebrating her 12th birthday during our 8/13 cruise. Do you know if they serve creme brulee either in the diningroom or at Portofinos?? Its her favorite. Thanks

I had it in the dining room after dinner one evening on the Voyager in October. It was very yummy! I'm sure your daughter will have a wonderful birthday on the cruise. The Voyager is beautiful!

Lisa

I had it almost EVERY night on Explorer of the Seas! I raved about it so much the first night they served it that they brought me a serving along WITH my dessert on each subsequent night! One night it wasn't as good as the others, but I think that was just a fluke! I think, if you ask them, they will serve you Creme Brulee any night!

If the Voyageur has the new lunch menu that they recently introduced on some ships (more things on the lunch menu, but it doesn't change from day to day) - they have coconut creme brulee available at lunch every day.

LLM : a fellow Newfoundlander, my mom was born and raised in St John's. All my family( Mom's side) still lives there, mostly in St Johns and Mt Pearl. She'll be up visiting first 2 weeks of August.

obosix, There is a major difference between St. John's and New York!!! I was born and lived in St. John's until a couple of years ago. I am now in Paradise which is on the outskirts of town. I'm still a "townie" though. Were you born in NL?

Lisa

I just got off the Adventurer and they served creme brulee about three times at dinner in slight variations. One night it was the regular, one night it was coffee, and there was a third flavor which I can't remember right now. I did have it one night but sorry to say I didn't care for the way it was made.

Lisa,

My mom was born and raised there but she came to the USA after meeting my dad (when he was stationed in Argentia) marrying then came here. We would visit each summer growing up . Few yrs back brought everyone up for a family reunion.And I go back now and then. My Mom, brother and nephew will be up in a few days

Archived