Capt Marvins - confirmation?

mangowife

So, DH and I finally decided on Capt Marvins (we were leaning towards Nativeway, but we wanted to do both a stingray and city tour, and the city tour with Nativeway was booked for our day).

At Joan's (from Capt Marvins) suggestion, we are taking the 11:15 stingray/snorekling tour, then the 1:30 Hell/Turtle Farm tour. I just received an email from them saying they've booked us for the tours, but I'm used to receiving some sort of "confirmation number" of sorts to really feel like my spot is guaranteed. Should I just trust that they're going to hold our spots for us?

TIA!

We've used them twice, and both times I reserved spots for tours through the Internet. I think I printed off the email from Joan and brought it with me, but you are booked with them.

Joan and Ruth at Captain Marvin's are really nice. They were both so helpful, and they even helped us when we were trying to find a condo to rent for the week. We're looking forward to seeing them again this January.

I was nervous about not getting a reply also--I called them back & asked for them to please send me a confirmation vie e-mail--It took a couple of days, but I did receive a confirmation. It made me feel better. I did not want to get there & have a surprise & not be on the list & have wasted the day.

Archived