customer service

mmp13

wow! Just booked a HaL cruise and am already impressed with customer service. Emailed a question to customer service and got a response in less than 24 hours. Very personalized and very informative. Never experienced this quick response from Celebrity What a pleasant surprise.

wow! Just booked a HaL cruise and am already impressed with customer service. Emailed a question to customer service and got a response in less than 24 hours. Very personalized and very informative. Never experienced this quick response from Celebrity What a pleasant surprise.

mmp13, Always nice to hear about someone getting good customer service. It shows that a company really cares about their customers.

Interesting, I'm glad that you received what you thought that you should. Our experience with HAL customer service was just the opposite.

This is why the HAL brochures proceed directly to the recycling bin, without passing GO or collecting $200.00.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Loved Celebrity service at sea but not on land!! Hope it doesn't mean HAL service at sea will not be up to speed. I still wish we were going with Celebrity. I like knowing what I am going to get!

I think you will love the service on HAL. For myself, I think good customer service is a great indication of the direction of a company. While the service, at sea, on Celebrity is good, but there is also a huge downside if you do have any kind of a serious problem when dealing with Celebrity customer service.

Have a fantastic cruise!

Guess it's like Host Walt said on another thread, you base your decisions on your prior experience. We've had nothing but positive experiences with Celebrity in all aspects, from the cruise itself to interactions with Customer Service.

HAL, as I said above was another matter entirely.

Different strokes, different folks. Pays your money and you takes your choice.

For now, We're sticking with Celebrity.

Archived