Only 2 days to go til I hit L.A.

DJ Eddy

I fly out on Saturday, stay overnight on the Old Queen Mary cruiseship (which is now a hotel) in Long Beach then join the Pride on Sunday.

Anyone going on the Pride from now until February... see you there :D

I fly out on Saturday, stay overnight on the Old Queen Mary cruiseship (which is now a hotel) in Long Beach then join the Pride on Sunday.

I take it you work on the ship.

Hi Eddy

There is a roll call going for this Sundays Pride. Look on there for the time and location of our meet and greet. You are most welcome to come and have a drink with us all.

We leave tomorrow to travel to Long Beach for a couple of days so Im singing.

:cool: We're leaving on a jet plane.....

Hi DJ Eddy

DH and I will be on the Pide on Dec. 3. Where would we be able to find you working on the ship to say Hi in person.:D

I'll be in the disco, Beautie's Dance Club, one of the DJ's in there.

I would love to come and join you guys for a drink but i'll be busy training during my first week so probably won't have time. might see you in the disco or around the ship... look at those name badges, if it says "Eddy" "Disc Jockey" "England" then that's me

Hi Eddy! We will be on the Pride Dec. 3! You're in for a treat, it is a Rusty Wallace group cruise...Rusty and lots of his fans will be on board. In case you don't know, Rusty is a, now retired, NASCAR driver. We have a blast crusing with him every year! We'll be on the lookout for you.

JoAnn

We'll be seeing you on Dec. 31st. I'll buy you a drink for your birthday. Come on New Year's!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, new Years will be a lot of fun... did NYE last year on the Fantasy and had a ball then... however the overnight in Nassau helped a bit there :eek:

Hi Eddy! We will be on the Pride Dec. 3! You're in for a treat, it is a Rusty Wallace group cruise...Rusty and lots of his fans will be on board. In case you don't know, Rusty is a, now retired, NASCAR driver. We have a blast crusing with him every year! We'll be on the lookout for you.

I'll be around, I haven't heard of Rusty but i'm sure it'll be fun :D

Hi Eddie

Looks like we will be on the Pride also. We are flying out tomorrow and will be there on sunday 26th so we will be looking for you and go say hello. I'll be sure to check out the disco, is this your first time on the Pride or have you worked on it before? This will be our first cruise and we can't wait.

Archived