Switched ships- Victory to Liberty

Anatresia

I just switched our cruise from the Victory to the Liberty for the same week. I had a number of reasons. We had a flight into FLL, where the Liberty embarks, so it saved transportation costs. The Liberty goes to the Bahamas instead of Jamaica, and we'd rather see Freeport. And the other two ports are the same, so we're not missing out on those. Plus, the Liberty has the supper club, fish and chips, the sushi bar and the LCD screen. :D The downside is one less day!:( (But DH said we'll spend that day on the beach in Fort Lauderdale instead of flying home early. :))

If anyone has some neat Liberty links/pics, etc., I'm beginning my research all over again! LOL. At least I know where to find most of the information, now!

I do have a question. I booked and paid for an excursion when we were booked on the Victory, but now that we've switched to the Liberty, it's no longer there. Carnival said to rebook and they'd refund the money for the first booking. I did, but my question is- if anyone else has done this, how long does it take to see the credit on your account?

Hi, We are going on the Victory in April. I know you said you switched, but did you find any good web site or where did you find some of the information for the Victory so we can do the same. Happy Sailing in April.

Alex & Lisa

p.s we will be getting married also. :p

I'm happy with my decision. I'm sure either cruise would have been nice, but I think we made the right choice based on the situation.

Good review, Lv2camp&cruise- sounds like you really had a bad experience, but you handled it well. Hopefully, things will be calm again. I've read both positive and negative reviews on both ships.

I used cruise clues and read a TON of posts on here to get the information I had on the Victory. :)

Archived