Glory- Dock or Tender?

CarolinaCruzr

:confused: Will be on Carnival Glory leaving Dec. 2. What I want to know is where to find information on whether we will dock or tender in each port.

I have been told that we would dock in all ports except Belize and visited the website for CruiseCal.com and seen the ships that will be in each port. http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn3/default.aspx But, where can I find information on docking vs. tendering?

:confused: Will be on Carnival Glory leaving Dec. 2. What I want to know is where to find information on whether we will dock or tender in each port.

I have been told that we would dock in all ports except Belize and visited the website for CruiseCal.com and seen the ships that will be in each port. http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn3/default.aspx But, where can I find information on docking vs. tendering?

I know of no site that will give you this information about all ships. There are individual sites for various ports that will give you information about that port. but it is usually updated only on a weekly basis. I would suggest however, that the info you have is likely to be accurate. You will almost definitely dock in Costa Maya and Nassau, and it appears that Carnival Corp has dibs on the Punta Langosta Pier in Cozumel meaning that docking there will also be very likely. Belize has no pier, so the ship will definitely tender there.

Archived