Christmas/Holiday gift ideas?

VideoKev

Hi everyone. Happy Thanksgiving from Ontario Canada to you folks to the south.

My wife and I are going on a cruise in February and I'm thinking of gift ideas for her. Nothing too fancy.

Any ideas?

p.s. My friend from D.C. got married here on the weekend and they had Thanksgiving dinner at the reception. Can you really have too much turkey?

thanks in advance.

I am not sure if you mean on the ship? If so check their website for Gifts and Gear. Just click on the shop now to see what they offer. They also have flower kiosks on the ships. ;) If it is for Christmas itself? Spend a day and take her shopping for some great cruise clothes and beach wear.

cor_dashboarder_bld.gifgft_dlv_onboard_147.jpgGifts & Gear Aboard

s.gif

Gifts and Amenities: You can have a special gift waiting for you in your stateroom. It's your vacation; treat yourself or a loved one to something special. Pull out all the stops!

gft_shopnow_btn.gif

• 3 weeks later...

How about making her a homemade coupon book good for several things on the cruise like a spa treatment or massage, one quiet sunset together, chocolate covered cherries, champagne and :) . You can be really creative. Put it in her stocking and she will be anticipating all the great fun that's ahead.

You could also give her a gift certificate for RCCL to use for whatever she wants on the ship when you go on the cruise. Debbie

Archived