Jewel Aft Cabin

ja940

We are booked on the Jewel Christmas Carabbean cruise. We love the aft cabins, but booked this very late. We were able to get aft 7674. Does anyone know if there is a problem with noise as deck 7 is directly above a lounge on deck 6. We are also booked on the Brilliance 6/2/07 to Europe snagged a corner aft cabin on deck 9. Any help please.

Hello! I booked the room next door, 7174, on the Serenade for Feb 3. I posed the same question as you a few months back and most people said that you could sometimes hear a little noise late at night from the lounge underneath, but that it wasn't significant, and if you're a night person you most likely won't be in the room to hear it, or will be at the events being held there! Here's a photo of 7176 on the Radiance that Zackiedawg posted a little while back

http://www.pbase.com/zackiedawg/image/69795177

Laura

The Schooner Bar (quiet) and the Safari Club (sometimes quiet, sometimes not) are on deck six at the back of the ship. A band plays in the Safari Club on a stage on the left side of the ship. But they don't play all the time each night. There are some nights they have shows and music that run until 1 AM.

They also do line dance lessons, family karaoke, and a british band called MIT plays in the Safari Club.

Sorry I couldn't help you more, but we were on deck 3. :)

Archived