How I Spent Thanksgiving Week on the Jewel!

coka

Ok so I was all sure that i wanted to do The Star Princess, and now I read this review and you've completely confused me! Maybe I should try NCL! Great Review, but thanks a lot for confusing me! Now I'm going to have to go through all my info again! lol!:D

Yeah we would be going February 10th if we were going to choose the Star or the 11th or March 18th if we go on Norwegian Jewel. How I wish you were sailing before me! I'm not sure what my parents are going to do (they are the ones graciously sending us on the cruise) so I have just sent the info about the two to them and see what they want to do with the info whether they book for us or not I'm not sure.

I just wanted to thank you for your great review.:)

Coka,

I read every line of your Thanksgiving trip like a half-starved gypsy from Banya Luka! I laughed all the way through it, with some wonderful visualizations of kneeling beside you in church "whispering...Bless me Father, for I sure as hell have sinned" Then pissing ourselves trying not to laugh or worse yet, get swatted on the side of the head by the priest.

Then I broke into tears at your last post. Missing you very much too! I have this ring of gold I keep very close to remind me of you every day!

I'm sorry I wasn't there for you during this time. Cyber hugs just don't really count do they? After I read the news, I know just what you were going through.

I'm counting the days to Paris....I'm putting the combat gear in the closet, and dusting off my dancing shoes.

All I have to say, is that by the time we are done with it....Paris will never be the same again!!

Balkan Soul, ...not out since August??????

I am afraid...very afraid!

I will be sure to pack my running shoes too...in case the Istanbul police have tipped off the French police that we will be in town...Oh yeah, do not forget to bring your panic putton thing-a-ma-jingy for the Marines to come get us in case your get-out-of-jail-free card has expired...LOL,

Coka

Balkan Soul, ...not out since August??????

I am afraid...very afraid!

I will be sure to pack my running shoes too...in case the Istanbul police have tipped off the French police that we will be in town...Oh yeah, do not forget to bring your panic putton thing-a-ma-jingy for the Marines to come get us in case your get-out-of-jail-free card has expired...LOL,

Coka

OMG, I can only imagine. Paris watch out, here they come!

• 4 weeks later...
I

Altogether, the officers were very nice and very personable. I noticed they took time with each of the cruisecritics in a casual atmosphere. Their conversations were not boring and they were not stuffy at all. As a matter of fact, I began to think they were real people just like us! Overall, this was a great opportunity to ask questions of them if you wanted to.

Coka

I just wanted to agree with Coka on this point, the officers were extremely personable and did stay to talk for quite a while. It was very enjoyable and interesting to talk to them.

Dave27th

• 11 months later...

Hi SilverCloud,

I hope you have a great time on the Jewel! I wanted to run away this Thanksgiving and sail her again (the review you read was in 2006). No pics to show you...I took notes instead of photos! I hope you report back about your trip!

Coka

Archived