Concierge email prior to OS on Navigator, anyone??

Allyg8r

Hi.

My hubby just booked an Owner's Suite on the Navigator sailing on February 3rd, 2007 as my birthday present. Even more special is that we convinced my best friend and her husband to come along (I don't know how we managed to make arrangements for all of our children during that week... but we did!!!)

I know I have read that some concierges contact the OS guests prior to sailing regarding reservations etc..., and I also know that it is not a "policy" but varies from concierge to concierge. Does anyone know who the concierge is who will be on the Navigator in February and if he or she does this? There are a bunch of things I would I like to arrange.

Many thanks!

:) Alisa :)

We were in an OS in October and were contacted on Monday before our cruise on Saturday. The concierge was Herman (pronounced Her-mon) and he was FABULOUS. I think he might be on vacation at some point in the coming months but will be going with the Navigator to Europe when she heads over there.

We were able to pre-book the spa, 2 hair appointments and our nights at Chops/Portofino. He also helped us find some decorations for our dining room table on our son's birthday (once we were on board). A fabulous employee for RCCL and we were happy to sing his praises on the comment card (and tip him on the last night of the cruise as well).

Have fun!

Archived