Costa Mediterranea 3-11-2007--ROLL CALL

RNcruise

We are also in a balcony cabin. My husband is not able to go, so my mother and sister volunteered to take his place!!! :) We are very excited. We really do not get to do much together, so a cruise will be perfect.:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Me and a my friend/co-worker will be on this cruise. Also traveling with us is her brother and sister in law. We will be staying in balcony rooms also. We are getting very excited. I find myself reading these messages all day long to find out as much as possible on this cruise!

I know what you mean! My co-workers laugh at me b/c i read these so often!! We are in a cat 10 room--not sure of the difference in the catagories, but we have a large balcony. From what I gather, costa's balconies are quite a bit larger than other ships. We are all getting very excited!!!

I called Costa regarding our departure city and it is definintely Ft. Lauderdale. They did have 3 departures from Miami in December but they gave no reason. All is on track and looking forward to the cruise. Bon Voyage' everyone.

I called Costa regarding our departure city and it is definintely Ft. Lauderdale. They did have 3 departures from Miami in December but they gave no reason. All is on track and looking forward to the cruise. Bon Voyage' everyone.

P.S. Husband of Pudra Ti

We live in eastern tennessee, and this cold snap (we're not quite used to this bitter cold) is really getting old. We are counting down the days until we sail under warm skies. I'm glad to see that there are other people cruising on this sailing!!! This is our first balcony, so we are even more excited!!!

I and my husband are on the cruise too, only we start already on the 4th of March. We live in Jefferson City, MO and are also tired of this weather.

We will fly to Fort Lauderdale already on the third. Just to be on the safe side.

We are already very much excited, today in four weeks we will fly.

Brrrrr....I can't say that it's that bad here, but it's supposed to be in the low to mid teens in the morning! We just booked our flight to FLL. We were going to be driving, but got a pretty good deal on a flight on delta. This makes me even more excited.....now we don't have a thirteen hour drive ahead of us!!!

Hello All,

Myself and a coworker will be coming along with a group of about seven more. This is first cruise with Costa. I've sailed with Carnival and Royal Caribbean before. I am SOOOO looking forward to some sun and surf.

Anyone flying out of Toronto?

Bren

countdown.pl?name=LadyGraduate&date=3-11-2007&image=Beach-10&text=&ship=CostaMediterranea

It looks like quite a few of us are going. I'm glad we're not the only ones trying costa for the first time. We have been on Carnival, Disney, and Princess. We were actually about to book a Princess cruise this same week when our travel agent told us about a block of balcony cat 10 rooms on costa for a really good price. We just couldn't beat it. We hope most of the negative posts are proven wrong, and all the positive things are magnified!!! We are going to make this a GREAT cruise no matter what, though! Anyway, I bet it is really cold in NY and toronto! :p We are driving down to atlanta, and flying nonstop from there. LESS THAN 30 DAYS TO GO!!!!!:)

Archived