new2NCl

kidrn

We are sailing on 12/22 Pearl. Previously have sailed RCCI, and Disney.. We are trying this cruise line because of the dining freedom and for the first time ever we could book adjoining rooms. We do like to bowl but we also like to iceskate and never did that on the Mariner. A couple of questions. Does the Pearl or Jewel have a separate adults only pool? Is there a frozen yogurt or icecream machine? Do you take a taxi to the pier in Miami or call NCL to arrange for transfers.Did not book air through cruise line. Wonder if you will have to reserve times to bowl or if it will be first come first serve? kidrn

Hi, Same here, new to NCL. We have also done Disney x 2 as well as Carnival and Royal. We are not sailing till March 10th. Would love to know how NCL compares to the other cruises you have taken. Sorry can't help with your questions but welcome, I'm sure someone will know your answers. Erin.:)

I tried to do our advance registration on the ncl website and it would keep saying unable toupdate. I got my cruise e-docs today and was wondering if anyone else had this problem. Mary

All I can suggest is to keep trying. It's possible the web site was down for a while. Also, remember to fill out all the required blanks.

there were actually negative posts here, on this web site, cruisecritic.com, comeon your kidding right i`ve never seen or heard of any of that stuff here. hey,have a great time, in my opinion it does`nt get any better than being on a new ship. there`s always a few that are never happy no matter what.

george

Archived