Sun Princess

cdnliving

Hi all. Our family of four has been pondering this ship for a while now and we have heard mixed reviews. Could someone clarify what the layout of a balcony/outside cabin for 4 would be like. I have heard everything from one single, one sofa and two upper births to two singles and two uppers and a sofa. Any clarrification would be most appreciated from anyone whose been in one of these cabins. Also are there specific balcony cabins that have two singles and two uppers where the singles can be pushed together. Thanks in advance for the info.....

I can guarantee that there is NOT two singles, two uppers and a sofa in any of the outside or balcony cabins on the Sun Princess.

There is a picture someone posted here a while back of the balcony cabins that sleep four and it wasn't very pretty. It showed two uppers, two singles underneath (one which I think they could make INTO a kind of sofa during the day. Very narrow cabin without much space. The reports others have given have not been complimentary of this layout. Hopefully one of the members who has had this cabin before, or seen it will comment first hand, I just remember the picture that they posted some time ago.

Archived