Has anyone been to Mr Sanchos?

CruisinRnG

We are going to Cozumel in February. I haven't read many reviews about Mr Sanchos and am wondering if its because not many people know about it or if there is another reason for the lack of reviews. BF and I are interested in the Tequila Seminar that has already been mentioned.. but we also want to know about the beach. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. THANKS in advance :D .

We are going to Cozumel in February. I haven't read many reviews about Mr Sanchos and am wondering if its because not many people know about it or if there is another reason for the lack of reviews. BF and I are interested in the Tequila Seminar that has already been mentioned.. but we also want to know about the beach. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. THANKS in advance :D .

We have been to Mr S many times. We have not been since Wilma hit Mr. S lost about 50 foot of its beach depth. But it does still have a beach, it is just more narrow. The food and drinks were good then and I don't have any doubt that they still are. They have restrooms, etc. Lately we have been going to Paradise Beach; however, if we were not going to PB ... we would probably be headed to Mr S! The taxi will be about $14 one way for 4 people. Have a great time!

What would you consider the difference between the two? Why do you choose PB over Mr. S?

Thanks

Between the two is kinda like choosing between a Ford and a Chevy.

As I said, I have not been back to Mr S since Wilma hit, but Paradise Beach's restrooms were a little cleaner and newer (not that Mr S was bad) , there seemed to be more non-motorized toys from what I can remember at Paradise Beach (of course, Mr S has horseback riding available and a small pool). But the main reason is that Paradise Tom has always gone out of his way to help cruisers on this board (even when it was a question that had absolutely nothing to do with PB). He has always tried to be a wealth of tourist information that can be trusted. His staff have always done an excellent job. I think the PB drinks are a little better, but again, I have not been back to Mr S since Wilma...so they may have all new stuff as well.

Paradise Beach has free internet and wonderful massages. And Paradise Tom truly makes an effort to get to meet and greet his guests. Now he can't be there every day ...all day, but he makes it feel like you are coming to visit an old friend...instead of just going to some Mexican resort.

I really don't think you can go wrong either way.

Have a great time!!

Went to Mr. S's on the 29th of November...we had a blast...if you get the chance. you should go...doesn't cost you anything to use their chairs..great staff, great beach, great pool, great food...guess I should say...GREAT EVERYTHING!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Archived