a sold out cruise

lougee1043

I looked it up on C-----.com and it said request waitlist for the cruise.Kathy

thank you --i am booked on the cruise and when i went to check to see how many cabins were still open the cruise listing wasnt there --hence my orginal question --- if the cruise is sold out will the listing disappear from the hal board

I went to Hollandamerica.com and brought up the 1/6/07 sailing and it said:

There are no available staterooms for the selected sailing based on the number of guests chosen. Please select another sailing.

Guess we got a full boat now.

But no, I've never seen it completely drop, at least not from HAL's lists.

just called hal and they advised me that the ship is sold out and thats why it no longer appears --- at their suggestion i went thru the destinations portion of the web site and the 6th does show there but when i went further i was told that there were no cabains available -- they also stated that this is a good sailing --has not been chartered or cancelled or anything just a full house

Our Jan 6 cruise on the Veendam shows no available staterooms...yet some of the online places other than HAL still show it, and a friend called today, her TA and was told there was availability...so maybe it's just closed to people on HAL until the online discounters return some of the rooms to them?

Archived