sapphire beach???? re-opened????

presjade

does anyone know if the restaurants and shops at sapphire beach are reopened yet? I am looking at booking a tour and I would like to go to Sapphire but I want to know if things are going to be up and running by mid January...any help would be great...

Sorry...thanks for the correction. I am tring to get our excursions booked so I keep looking over the islands we will be visiting and posted on the wrong one:rolleyes: I did book our tour today, now I need to decide between Coki & Sapphire. So I am still waiting for someone who has recently visited & knows if Sapphire is up and going again...

Hello presjade,

I had checked a couple weeks ago and the restaurant/bar were still closed. The store and watersports booth were always open and still are. The little store sells snacks, frozen pizzas (they have a microwave), beers, sodas, fruit drinks, water, sometimes deli sandwiches.

--Islander

our friends snorkle...I however want someplace beautiful with not a ton of people that I can just hang out & relax maybe get a bit of a tan along with a yummy fruity drink. Which one of the two are closer to restaurants, shopping, site seeing etc. We will only be at the beach for a couple of hours.

Hello presjade,

Is Secret Harbor an option? They would cover the snorkeling, not to many people, bar for drinks, there is a restaurant on the beach.

Sapphire and Coki are pretty close to each other. The closest shopping/restaurant area would be Red Hook. Sapphire is about 1 minute from Red Hook and Coki about 6 minutes away. Since Sapphire's bar isn't open then no luck on the fruity drink, Coki does have drink/food booths so you can get one there. Both have snorkeling. Coki is likely to have more of a crowd than Sapphire because its a smaller beach so less space to spread out.

--Islander

Archived