Jewel Med. Shore Excursion list/prices from 2006

ljrfrm

Anybody have a copy of the 2006 shore excursions for the Jewel's med. route? We are planning a 7/07 cruise and need to start saving $$. The NCL site doesn't have the European shore excursions posted yet.....I read somewhere it might not be until 3 months before the route starts. I'd really like to see options/prices now - so I can start planning, etc. I realize that some of the excursions/prices may change from year to year, but it will give me an idea of what to expect.

I didn't post this on the European Port board (although I studied it extensively looking for this information) as I thought I might have more luck with all you NCL people - since this is a NCL specific question.

Thanks!

I just booked our excursions for our trip in May over the weekend. I went to the NCL web site, picked shore excursions at the top, then on the right side I picked Europe for destination and the the ports individually. Each one broght up several shore excursions and the pricing. Is that what you are looking for?

On the US site, I go to shore excursions, put in Europe and then each port I pull up I get a message stating to check back later, they're not listed yet. Haven't tried yet today - but last night I still couldn't find any. I will try the Europe site now. And I'll try the US site again as well - maybe they added them overnight??? Otherwise, why would you be able to find them and I get a message to try back later? Strange.

Anyhow, I'll try it right now again.....thanks.

Archived