coexing eels??

msassy22

HI,

I have a big decision to make ... to either go with capt. marvin or the bucc. tho alot of people lean towards capt. marvin I am alittle concerned about all the threads talking about the crew coexing eels and sharks out, Im sure its an amazing experience but i also read treads were this photo op went very very bad! and i cant say i feel real comfortable aggitation dangerous animals.... so i was wondering if anyone knows if the bucc. tour does this? it will really help me make this decision:)

thank you

When we were on the Buccaneer in Mar 05, one of the crew was feeding an eel from a distance and my son did get some decent pictures, but that was one isolated incident. You did not have to go anywhere near there if you didn't want to (which of course I kept my distance). Did not see a shark at all. We were very happy with our excursion on the buccaneer. The crew was very accomodating and I never once felt in danger.

Archived