#### LIVE FROM THE GOLDEN PRINCESS #### (17 Days Starting 11/29/06)

JotWorld

Good grief! It is 5 o'clock already. What airline are you flying? Have a good flight. I hope you are able to sleep most of the way.

Singapore Airlines and it's 2:00pm here in Vancouver....gotta run...Cioa for now! I don't usually sleep on planes but this ride is over 32 hours flying by the time I reach Christchurch, NZ.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Will someone please ask Jackie to brush up on the waltz "Tammy" from the old movie? Old Debbie Reynolds tune. We'll be seeing her in January.

Thanks,

Gary P.

Ok, just got done Delivering your message to Jackie in the Wheelhouse Lounge;) She is very nice at the Piano, she read your one liner & before I got out of there, she was playing it.:D She said please check in with here personally when you see her in January!:) My Best! Bill

Excellent!!! Thanks Bill. I bet they were quite confused. I appreciate you taking the time. Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

Thanks again and Merry Christmas.

Bill Cooper

They were very surprised!:D It was my pleasure!:) & Thank you! Bill

Well darn, a couple of minutes late and a dollar short. I missed the sunset by 14 minutes or so and the Wedding by about an hour. Oh well, next time!

The Sunset was just stunning(Golden/Red);) from our Balc. to the WSW of our Westerly path. The Seas have pick up considerbly, since Sunset & we are Really Rocking & Rolling once more!:eek: We Had Rib Eye Steak tonight, my Fav Steak, never saw it b/4 on a ship, has anyone else? It was real Good!;) Got to go to a comedy show now, Irene's holding the Seats:D Later......................................... Bill

Thanks for testing out the ship for us. I am on it next Saturday for her first from New Orleans. Can you tell me who the CD is and the deputy? How is the entertainment? Will they be changing anything when you get to New Orleans that you know of?

I can tell you it's been cold this week along the Gulf coast. It's been in the 20s at night and the 50s during the day. I know for some of you that's not cold but for us southerners it is.

Just wanted you to know I'm on the Sun and I've started a "Live From." Don't know how successful I'll be, or even if I'll stick with it. It will just have to be a "wait and see."

Wonder who my first responder will be. :)

Arlene

A...I tried to be first but coming in second is the story of my life . lol

Enjoy the cruise and each other .

Thanks for testing out the ship for us. I am on it next Saturday for her first from New Orleans. Can you tell me who the CD is and the deputy? How is the entertainment? Will they be changing anything when you get to New Orleans that you know of?

I can tell you it's been cold this week along the Gulf coast. It's been in the 20s at night and the 50s during the day. I know for some of you that's not cold but for us southerners it is.

Good Morning SSBeagle

LIVE FROM THE GOLDEN PRINCESS--..-- (Morse Code)

Apparently my message was lost at sea or in computer heaven. David Cole is the CD and Frankie is the Asst. CD, both are excellent. The entertainment is the best we have had in a long while. Maybe Princess actually reads the surveys. Survey says: improve entertainment, hurrah!:) I just hope you get the same entertainers as we have. :) You will be getting a new Quartet. Called the Como String Quartet. They were on our DUSTS cruise last April and were EXELLENTE (See thread on the Diamond, Sydney to SF April 2006). They will be on ship until May 2006. They are from the great barrier island of Australia (just kidding Continent). Not to worry about the weather the all us CCer's on board the Golden will be bringing warm weather to Nawlens next Saturday.

Now for your 4am weather report it is partly cloudy, very windy:eek: , air temp.73.9 degrees F. and sea temp. 73.4 degrees F. The waves are 1.5 to 4 feet.

Signing off for now,

Dollar Bill

Ok, just got done Delivering your message to Jackie in the Wheelhouse Lounge;) She is very nice at the Piano, she read your one liner & before I got out of there, she was playing it.:D She said please check in with here personally when you see her in January!:) My Best! Bill

Bill,

Many Thanks!

The last time Christine and I were waltzing to Jackie singing that song we were interupted by a couple of Humpbacks around 50 meters off the port side! That was on the Sapphire in the Bearing Sea.

Gary P.

Just wanted you to know I'm on the Sun and I've started a "Live From." Don't know how successful I'll be, or even if I'll stick with it. It will just have to be a "wait and see."

Arlene

GM, Great News, Arlene! I'll stop over right "after work"!:eek: This AM!:D Better late than Never!;) My Best to You & Your thread!:) Bill

Arlene

GM, Great News, Arlene! I'll stop over right "after work"!:eek: This AM!:D Better late than Never!;) My Best to You & Your thread!:) Bill

Welcome aboard!:) We're giving it a Great Test, Now, just Rocking & Rolling across the Big Pond:D Day 4? Ft Laud 7AM Thurs till 1PM, then two more Days R&R to NO!:eek: I see My Acct. Friend, Bill onboard, already answered, above, Plus if you look back thru the posts, The Entertainment has been the BEST EVER! No Question about it, & we love the Production shows, 3 so far, all New for us & They are Tops, & the Price is Perfect for a Front Row Seat, Not Like those two front row seats I sold to Josh Groban, last year for $1,800:eek: Wow, I can do a Whole TA Repro for that price!;)

THe Weather forecast for NO when we get there is Perfect, Why not this Whole Cruise & the Week b/4 in Rome were Perfect, Why should it change Now! Later..................... Bill

A...I tried to be first but coming in second is the story of my life . lol

Enjoy the cruise and each other .

Nothing Wrong with being 2nd, you always have a Goal to be the Best!;)

When your on Top, there is only one way to go \/:eek: ! & it's No Fun!:(

My Best! Bill

Good Morning SSBeagle

LIVE FROM THE GOLDEN PRINCESS--..-- (Morse Code)

(Morse Code, which Morris, Morris the Cat?:D )

Apparently my message was lost at sea or in computer heaven.

(or Computer H _ _ l!:eek: )

David Cole is the CD and Frankie is the Asst. CD, both are excellent. The entertainment is the best we have had in a long while. Maybe Princess

Best Ever for us!:)

actually reads the surveys. Survey says: improve entertainment, hurrah! I just hope you get the same entertainers as we have. You will be getting a new Quartet. Called the Como String Quartet. They were on our DUSTS cruise last April and were EXELLENTE (See thread on the Diamond, Sydney to SF April 2006). They will be on ship until May 2006. They are from the great barrier island of Australia (just kidding Continent). Not to worry about the weather the all us CCer's on board the Golden will be bringing warm weather to Nawlens next Saturday.

That's for sure!

Now for your 4am weather report it is partly cloudy, very windy , air temp.73.9 degrees F. and sea temp. 73.4 degrees F. The waves are 1.5 to 4 feet.

Updated at 9:30 AM: Still Windy, Force 7, almost over 30+ plus MPH over the Bridge, from the North East. 75F, Barometer 30.1 & Steady (Good weather until in starts going down :eek: ) 2-4 ft Seas, a little more rocking yesterday, but less than last nite. Cloud Cover, Full: some lower Cumulus, was some rain(in a Moderate? Cumulo-Nibus) off to the South Earlier, didn't make it here. There appears to be a solid Mid Deck of Alto-Stratus, Is has Closed up completely since Sunrise, maybe it will open up again later!

Signing off for now,

Dollar Bill

Thank you again, Bill, for your 4AM:eek: Report, Live From the Golden!

My Best!

Bill

THe Weather forecast for NO when we get there is Perfect, Why not this Whole Cruise & the Week b/4 in Rome were Perfect, Why should it change Now! Later..................... Bill

OH NO MR. BILL

Our perfect weather is no longer perfect MR BILL, it's raining!:mad: :eek:

Dollar Bill

Bill and all cruisers,

Ok Bill I give you that on posting #393 Morris the Cat says Meow. According to the Captain's report the weather is supposed to be the same for the next 24 hrs. without the rain. That's at least an improvement in the weather.

Dollar Bill:eek:

Bill,

Many Thanks!

The last time Christine and I were waltzing to Jackie singing that song we were interupted by a couple of Humpbacks around 50 meters off the port side! That was on the Sapphire in the Bearing Sea.

Gary P.

You are more than Welcome,:) It was a Real pleasure! Jackie is quite a Gal!;) Boy, Humpbacks, now that would get me away from almost anything:eek: :D Even the Internet!:D Later............................ Bill

OH NO MR. BILL

Our perfect weather is no longer perfect MR BILL, it's raining!

Dollar Bill

It's only a passing Light Shower:) , a number 21 to 29;) , on the official precipitation Scale of 100!:D & That is Official,Dollar Bill, Mr.Accountant:eek:

The Sun is Now peeking out through the clounds as the weather Front is Passing by! Another Gorgeous Day at Sea, Oh My, what will we do!:D

The Seas have calmed, & the Sun sets at 5:58PM(3.5 Hours, catch it if you can, on the CAM it Will be Spectacular, always is after a Shower(Rai_)

Later.............................. Bill

Hello to Bill, and the rest of you lucky cruisers on board the Golden.

I haven't heard much news from our neighbors- Ralph and Linda Skorupa, who are crusing with you for these two weeks. This is their first cruise- and since I love it so much, I was anxious to hear about their experiences.

Ralph is big on using the internet, so I was surprised.

I wrote them twice in email, to tell of the 15" of snow we received on Dec 1, near Kenosha. Very sparse message came back from them. Only one sentence- to turn their thermostat up a few degrees.

But since I've read all your wonderful LIVE posts, I understand that the Internet Cafe is crowded. Linda has short blonde hair, and is probably reading a book somewhere on the ship. Ralph is taller, wears glasses and loves to walk, and talk technical jargon about the airplaines he's built. They are from Salem WIsconsin.

With this breif description- if you see them, tell them the neighbors are pea green with envy, and so glad to hear your weather is wonderful.

Happy rest-of-the-voyage, and thank you so much for all the LIVE postings. Judi

Archived