Fishing????

cupidsarrrow

My husband and myself will be in Belize in January on our cruise with Carnival Glory. We would like to try deep sea fishing or any kind of fishing as we have never done that before. Does anyone know of any companies that do this, we get into Belize a 8am and leave at 5pm. Most of the companies I have found only do it if you book hotel too...not what we are looking for obviously.

You can book a great bottom fishing tour either on your ship or directly with Hooked on Belize Fishing Tours. www.hookedonbelize.com. This trip is a 4 hour trip complete with all gear, bait; water and snacks included. The tour is great for all ages and pretty much everyone will catch fish. Species include Snapper, Grouper, Grunts, Jacks, Barracuda, and if you are lucky, a nice kingfish or mackerel. Small fish are released, and good edible catch is donated to the local orphanage, and the crew is very delightful. You can contact Hooked on Belize directly at bob@hookedonbelize.com.

Happy Hooking!!

Hooked on Belize

Archived