Schedule Change StingRay Tour!

psblin99

Carnival has changed our schedule on the Miracle. We will be in Grand Cayman from 11:30 to 6:30. I was going to do a morning tour to Stingray City that would have left time to see some of the island. Now it seems that if I do the tour which all seem to start right in the middle of my time there, it wont allow anything else.

Should I do the tour anyway or see the island?

Does anyone know of an earlier tour?

Hi! I haven't been there yet, and don't have much experience, but we booked our tour through Cpt. Marvins and I think he has both morning & afternoon tours. I know that I had a lot of questions about timing in all the different ports (what we had time to fit in, what we didn't) and all of the private tour operators that I called or emailed were very helpful. I also have the stingray tour booked as well as the trip to hell & turtle farm and they assured me I had time to do both. Please note I'm not on the same cruise/ship as you, but they asked me all the information for my cruise and made suggestions accordingly. This is the first time we booked our tours independently and not through the cruise line. You could try booking direct, and they will let you know what you have time for and what you don't....

Hope that was helpful to you & good luck!!! Loralie

Hi! I haven't been there yet, and don't have much experience, but we booked our tour through Cpt. Marvins and I think he has both morning & afternoon tours. I know that I had a lot of questions about timing in all the different ports (what we had time to fit in, what we didn't) and all of the private tour operators that I called or emailed were very helpful. I also have the stingray tour booked as well as the trip to hell & turtle farm and they assured me I had time to do both. Please note I'm not on the same cruise/ship as you, but they asked me all the information for my cruise and made suggestions accordingly. This is the first time we booked our tours independently and not through the cruise line. You could try booking direct, and they will let you know what you have time for and what you don't....

Hope that was helpful to you & good luck!!! Loralie

Thanks. I have been down that path as well. My problem is that the afternoon tours start in the middle of my stay. I really want to see Grand Cayman as a future vacation spot. I live in Florida and can get cheap flights there so I want to check it out.

• 2 weeks later...
I really want to see Grand Cayman as a future vacation spot. I live in Florida and can get cheap flights there so I want to check it out.

That's what we did. We first visited on a cruise, and then went back for a week. We're going back again this winter for another week. We loved it so much that we'd like to buy a condo there (one of these days). :)

Archived