Ever snuba-ed

glorialee

Snuba rules! We snubaed in Cozumel and it was wonderful. It was so nice not to have to wear the scuba tanks or worry about any scuba technical issues. The tank floated on a raft on the surface of the water and we were connected to it by tubes. I hardly noticed the raft at all.

My only complaint is that the excursion was too short! :)

I am a total snorkel fanatic. Thought I would love to scuba. However, I was freaked out with sharing my breathing apparatus and all of the issues with weights. When I took the diving course I realized that I am a control nut and maybe a closet claustrophobic. I loved snuba. You can go down 15/20 ft., no weights, no concerns, and you see things you wouldn't see floating on the top. Try it. You will be hooked:D

It's been a while but I'm sure you have something. Probably just a jacket with the minimum. The object is to see what you can't see while snokeling but not have the weight and ear popping problems of scuba. However, don't come up too quickly!

Archived