Embarkation on BTB's

lemonhart1

I don't know if it's the same nowadays, but when I had my BTB, I had to get off and reboard (but they just moved my bags to my new room). Anyone have really recent experience, though? If not, I'd call Carnival and ask what their protocol is on BTB's. Good luck and enjoy!!

We did a b2b in Oct on the Elation out of Port Canaveral.

We had to get off and get back on--you will get a letter from the pursor's office explaiing where to meet etc.

A Carnival rep who was clueless took us off the ship (finally) to customs--it was a bif snafu, too long a story to go in to again, you can read my review)

Anyhow, it took us 2 1/2 hours :eek:

Hope yours goes more smoothly.

Hi Lemonhart1:

All I can tell you is that the informations from the boards is that you meet in a lounge with some paperwork...a purser officer leads you off through customs and back on to get a new sign and sail and begin the next week. The steward will move all but your most personal items.

I spoke to a rep a carnival yesterday and she assured me we would not have to leave and reboard BUT I WILL BELIEVE THAT WHEN WE GET THERE!

I think we will do a bit of a walk around...I want to do the walk around in my carnival robe with my passport and a martini!! I cant wait till they ask me what I have to declare! I'll just whip the robe open and toss down the martini :)

See you sooon....dang soon!!

We are leaving for a back to back cruise on Valor Dec10,17. Do we need to leave the ship after the first week and reboard or can we just stay aboard and relax. This is our first BTB

HELLO LEMONHART,,,,,

I have been on three B2B and getting ready for my fourth.......

I had to get off,,,,,,,,,go thru customs and get back in line for

second cruise,,,,,,,,,,They will have a V.I.P lounge / room for

you and others to sit in,when the ship is ready to reboard,

you will be one of the first to get back on.............

If you have any other questions ask,if I can't answer someone can..

Did you book the same cabin for both weeks??

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE.......................

B to B on the Destiny in 2000 , we stayed in our room till 1030 the went to the Lido deck and watched the newwwwwbeeeees come on board. We put 2 weeks on all our paperwork as long as we did not get off the ship at SJ. We closed our accounts and started another at the pursers desk. Will only do B to B on different ships again, because everything was the same except itinerary down to the jokes , shows and food. Get off and get another ship. JMO;)

Archived