best priced cave tubing tour

alert

From what I have read so far, it seems that the best priced cave tubing tour is with Major Tom at belize cave tubing dot net. The reviews of this tour seem to be just as good as the other tours. Are there any reasons not to go with Major Tom?

Thanks!

I just booked with them for our cruise leaving Dec 18 (we're spending Xmas eve cave tubing in Belize - it's gonna be different!) and it's $35pp, plus est. $4-6 for lunch. They prefer cash or traveler's checks. Major Tom got back to me within hours of both of my e-mails, and will meet us at the dock. He seems very professional so far, and I will review when we get home. (unless we get eaten by spider monkeys) I haven't read any bad reviews of anyone, other tour companies just seem to get reviewed more often in general. We'll let y'all know soon!

We've been tubing - don't know if it was with Major Tom or not. But the price seems more than reasonable. It is a long way out there- lots of gas over a very rough terrain. Once you get there they outfit you with tube and vest and take you on a wonderful hike through the rainforest. Eat lunch if you can afterward, at the restaurant/hut-don't want to decieve you- it's primitave, but, it's delicious. The caves are a once in a lifetime, and it goes by so fast. The water is so warm, gorgeous, the scenery so beautiful. Just take it all in. Just one glimpse of Heaven.

And if you're not in to getting wet- at the dock find Roy Flowers- he's the greatest guide... ever to anything in Belize you'd want to see. We really enjoyed a trip with him to the Zoo several years ago when our children were younger. Good man. You can trust him completly. You don't need to book through the ships- in Belize (and pretty much everywhere else we've found) you can trust the people. we've been to at least 6 cities in Mexico, & of course Belize, 3 times to Roatan, Grand Cayman, jamaica, The Dominican, etc and we've never had a bad experience. Maybe we're just lucky. But my advice is to not order the ship package. Arrange your own ahead of time or wing it once you get to the dock.

We've been tubing - don't know if it was with major Tom or not. but the price seems more than reasonable. It is a long way out there- lots of gas of a very rough terrain. Once you get there they outfit you with tube and vest and take you on a wonderful hike through the rainforest. Eat lunch if you can at the restaurant/hut it's delicious. The caves are a once in a lifetime, and it goes by so fast. The water is so warm, gorgeous, the scenery so beautiful. Just take it all in. Just one glimpse of Heaven.

And if you're not in to getting wet- at the dock find Roy Flowers- he's the greatest guide- ever... to anything in Belize you'd want to see. We really enjoyed a trip with him to the Zoo several years ago when our children were younger. Good man. You can trust him completley. You don't need to book through the ships- in Belize (and pretty much everywhere else We've found) you can trust people. We've been to at least 6 big cities in Mexico, & of course Belize a couple of times, 3 times to Roatan, Grand Cayman etc and we've never had a bad experience. Maybe we're just lucky. But my advice is to not order the ship package. Arrange your own ahead of time or wing it once you get to the dock.

Archived