Turtle Farm Admission

muffin_09

I was wondering if anyone knew how much the admission fee is to the turtle farm?? I've looked at the website and emailed them but they havent responded to my questions... Then i emailed Nativeway to see if they knew and Sharon told me she wasnt sure but that they pay about $8... I saw a thread saying that it was 60?? is this true?? Need help... so confused... :confused:

Volfans, Did you just arrive there and pay the admission at the door? Did you take the local bus there?

We will be there the beginning of January, and we so hoped to go there but I received the email from boatswain saying it was $60 for all their 'stuff', but we only really want to see the turtles.

(We thought we would take the local bus to the Turtle Farm, then another quick stop at Hell, and then bus to the Beach & hang out on the Beach and then take the local bus back to the port for some shopping.)

That is great news if you can just see the turtles.

Archived