Live From the Dawn...

cruiserforlife

Would love to see more pics of the ship. It will be are first time on the Dawn and we are very excited.Also first time on Princess!! My parents have cruised for years on Princess and loved it.The picture you have posted really give Mexico it's due, they are really lovely.

Taking friends for their first cruise.:D

My,won't that be something!

We took some friends for their 1st cruise when we sailed the Star...mini-suite and all!Boy are they spoiled now....:D

Glad you all enjoyed the pictures,I will try to post some new ones soon.

CFL

Taking friends for their first cruise.:D

My,won't that be something!

We took some friends for their 1st cruise when we sailed the Star...mini-suite and all!Boy are they spoiled now....:D

Glad you all enjoyed the pictures,I will try to post some new ones soon.

CFL

Great pics. CFL. Was that the In & Out in Millbrae or Mt. View?

There were posts awhile back refering to power strips. Is this to add outlets to the room or am I missing something? I find that there are never enough outlets for everything I bring, i.e. Computer, PDA, battery charger, cell phone, walkie talkies, etc.

Will be on the Dawn 2/5/07.

Great pics. CFL. Was that the In & Out in Millbrae or Mt. View?

There were posts awhile back refering to power strips. Is this to add outlets to the room or am I missing something? I find that there are never enough outlets for everything I bring, i.e. Computer, PDA, battery charger, cell phone, walkie talkies, etc.

Will be on the Dawn 2/5/07.

Yes, but your in luck. The Dawn is a little different. Your average cabin has an out let by the desk and another by the TV.

In addition, there is a third outlet under the shelf thats between the bathroom and main area of the room.

Dorinda,

We were lucky to have a lunch with the captain for the most traveled. I asked him who decides whether to have a lunch or a cocktail party. His answer was " It's my train set so I get to run it as I like" It was a very nice lunch. Too bad we changed captains before your cruise.

Sally

Had to get up and push snow with my ATV this morning. On our side of the street, the snow drifted to 4' up against the garage doors. On the other side, nothing.

Since my ATV is in the garage, it was easy to push away, but I had to dig out my neighbors door by hand:o .

Everyone is just staying home today:) . We're taking a CO holiday, but

IT WILL BE A WHITE CHRISTMAS:D

Pike's Peak will be covered with snow, the air will be crystal clear, and it will hurt your eyes to be out in it without sunglasses. :cool:

Hot one week, snow the next, what a world we live in...

Archived