Question for Carey on Cozumel

Mrs007

Hope you are still out there Carey. Doesn't look like you have posted much lately.

DH and I are sailing on Carnival Miracle next Sunday (Dec. 10) and will be in Cozumel on Dec. 13. We would really like to take the cooking class with Josephina's Kitchen and I have sent her an e-mail. But, since I just found her cooking classes, she may already be book for my short notice request.

With 7 ships in port that day, we were hoping to do something off the beaten path. So, with that in mind, I was thinking of having a horse and carrage pick us up at the tender and maybe take us to Albino's for lunch. Do you know of a driver I could contact?? Also, I have read reviews that Albino's was very good, do you know a price range for lunches?? Also, once finished with lunch, how difficult would it be to get maybe to Cinco Soles for a little shopping and then a cab back to the tenders. My husband uses a cane and although he can navigate on his own, he does get worn out and I don't want him exhausted for the rest of the trip.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Funny - 21 views, yet no one else puts their 2 cents in. I am open to anyone elses opinion. It doesn't need to be just Carey. So, what are your favorite places to eat and avoid the crowds?? Albino's, Camillos, Conchita del Carible, Casa Denis??????? Let's have some input, please!!!!

Archived