First cruise 12-31-06 on the Victory

kfirst

The day has finally come when I have decided to book my very first cruise. My boyfriend and I have decided to book a Western Carribean cruise on the Victory for our first cruise which is set to sail on New Year's Eve. Just wondering if anyone could fill me in on their experience of their Victory cruise. I'm soo excited:D about going and it seems like its taking forever for the day to come before we leave. Looking forward to hearing back from you!!:)

We are going on that cruise as well--you can find more posts of others going on roll call. In any case, we went on the Victory last year on the Eastern route. The ship was fine. Food was good, entertainment ok--we never ran out of things to do. We became friends with our dinner mates and still keep in touch a year later. From what I have been reading on the posts, it will be a different cruise director and assistant, but that didn't make or break our good time.

I know we are looking forward to it again. I am sure you will have a great time!!

My first and only cruise was on Victory, Eastern Caribbean in Feb. 03. Very nice! The sheer size of the ship will awe you. The staterooms are very nice and comfortable. The staff very accomodating and friendly. And the food!:D I wanted to go again this winter, same cruise, but budget concerns made me book the Fantasy out of NOLA. You will have a FABULOUS time!

In september we did the 7 day Canada/New England itinerary. I loved the pool in the back of the ship. Since we had cooler weather it was nice to set under the pool since it was covered. Also, the pizza and grill was located here and don't forget an ice cream station. I loved their pools in the middle of the ship but again the weather was cooler and we did not use them. Would love to do a Caribbean cruise on the Victory.

victory is a sweet boat. that was my first cruise, and i'm quite sure it was the western itinerary (ocho rios, grand cayman, cozumel)? anyway, it's a blast and it is enormous. Having never seen a cruise boat before, i thought i would be huge, but when you see it in person you'll be in awe

Archived