Snorkeling in Rainbow reef??

MeganSS2627

Has anyone snorked in Rainbow reef(RCI)?? or snorkled in the bahamas? Is it good water for snorkling??

Thanks!

Megan

great snorkeling in the bahamas.. rainbow reef is excellent.. lots of coral and fish

• 2 weeks later...

rainbow reef is a ship's excursion.. we just did it again last week.. the crew is great!.. they are in the water with you , one of the crew dove down and took some great photos for me!!....he also brought up starfish and let us hold them...there were lots of beautiful fish to see!! the water was crystal clear.. you may be able to book this on your own, however as we weren't in nassau that long i opted to do it thru the ship as they won't leave without you if you're on a ship's tour and you are late getting back:D

• 2 weeks later...
rainbow reef is a ship's excursion.. we just did it again last week.. the crew is great!.. they are in the water with you , one of the crew dove down and took some great photos for me!!....he also brought up starfish and let us hold them...there were lots of beautiful fish to see!! the water was crystal clear.. you may be able to book this on your own, however as we weren't in nassau that long i opted to do it thru the ship as they won't leave without you if you're on a ship's tour and you are late getting back:D

thanks for the information...I don't see this listed as one of our ships tours darn it!!

Any other ideas for a good snorkeling beach?

thanks

My husband and I are going to Nassau in February on Sovereign of the Seas and I hear Stuarts Cove is great for snorkeling. They take you to three different sites. They have a website. www.stuartcove.com

This is what we will be doing. I hope it is as great as everyone says it is.

Jill

Sovereign of The Seas 2/07

Sovereign of The Seas 2/06

Archived