Ship Pins

tigerdadky

Its my understanding you get a ship pin at the past guest party. My question is do you get one for the ship your on or the most recent cruise you were on. If its for the current cruise, how do you get a pin from my past ship, my first cruise, on the elation.

Its my understanding you get a ship pin at the past guest party. My question is do you get one for the ship your on or the most recent cruise you were on. If its for the current cruise, how do you get a pin from my past ship, my first cruise, on the elation.

You get a pin for the ship you are on. When you get your invitation for the past guest reception, your pin is left on your bed with the invite. Perhaps you can contact Carnival for your pin for the Elation.

You will get the pin before the party, not at the party.

If you do not receive one with your invitation than just ask your cabin Steward, he will be happy to give you one. You can try to get the Elation pin If you go to the cruise memorabila board, you may find someone who has one to trade.

The lapel pin of the ship you're on will be either delivered with the invitation OR handed to you as you enter the party. I've had it done both ways.

The past guest party is held only on cruises of five nights or longer. Shorter cruises, no pg party and no pin.

You will get the pin before the party, not at the party.

Depends, most recent cruise this September, they handed them out at the door when you came to the past guest party. Each ship is it's own personality, don't assume.

Archived