News and Photos slow on Liberty.

Anyone else feel that we are not getting enough news or photos on Liberty? I am sure that the interior decor is going to be different in Liberty compared to Freedom, like the diver for instance.......... I am sure that the diver that is in Freedom won't be in Liberty, I wonder what kind of art work they will have in it's place?

Hi Debbie :D

I am hoping to get some news on Liberty later this week..the gent I know has been out of the office recently...but he is back on Monday....will give him few days to settle back down...and then see what I can find out for us all :D

I agree it is time we got some updates....heck it aint that long till she sails.

Hi Debbie :D

I am hoping to get some news on Liberty later this week..the gent I know has been out of the office recently...but he is back on Monday....will give him few days to settle back down...and then see what I can find out for us all :D

I agree it is time we got some updates....heck it aint that long till she sails.

I agree Liz, I mean what is it 5 months away and still no pics or info on Liberty? When Freedom was being made Pics and info was flying around the net like crazy.

If you go on expedia and go through the booking process you can at least see what the rooms look like. other than that i havent seen anything either

I was on Freedom a couple of weeks ago and know exactly what the rooms will look like. What I am looking forward to is seeing how the interior will look. I am sure that they will not have the same art work and decor on Liberty.

Archived