Brilliance Drydocked

I seem to recall seeing on another thread that they will receive their new bedding then, anyone know if this is still scheduled? Also, can anyone explain exactly what they will do to the ship in drydock? I assume they do new carpeting and maybe furniture. How extensive is drydock remodeling?

We are planning an extended family Med cruise in June of 2008 and I am really leaning toward Brilliance for this trip.

I seem to recall seeing on another thread that they will receive their new bedding then, anyone know if this is still scheduled? Also, can anyone explain exactly what they will do to the ship in drydock? I assume they do new carpeting and maybe furniture. How extensive is drydock remodeling?

We are planning an extended family Med cruise in June of 2008 and I am really leaning toward Brilliance for this trip.

Bedding will still be done in April - between about the 16th and the end of the month - it will be changed over during the cruise.

Drydock has been, apparently, postponed - date unknown. The drydock is to install a diesel engine. I thought I'd heard the Captain say they were going to change the jet turbines for diesel - but others have said that a diesel engine will be added. The current turbines use high quality airline fuel...

Fran in Toronto

Archived