Triumph or Fantasy

jamessa

I am going to book a cruise next October and i have narrowed it down to eaither the Triumph 7 day western carib, cruise inside room for $659 or the Fantasy 5 day western carib. cruise inside for $449.

Can anyone give me any advice on these?

I am going to book a cruise next October and i have narrowed it down to eaither the Triumph 7 day western carib, cruise inside room for $659 or the Fantasy 5 day western carib. cruise inside for $449.

Can anyone give me any advice on these?

I say Triumph, But those are some high Prices for inside cabins.

Well I figure it is almost a year out and prices may go down. Those are prices for an upgraded deck 4 or 5 so I don't get stuck in the bow or over the engine. The basic prices are cheaper but who knows where u will be put.

And at a year out you can make changes and watch the prices...if those prices don't move down I would look at moving to an outside cabin though. It won't cost you that much more and will be worth it on this itinerary.:)

We did the Triumph western Caribbean last June and had a wonderful time. It is a very nice ship...had nothing but top notch service from the crew...there were the usual 'nasty, rude, pushy' folks...but you find a handful of them on every cruise ship floating! We just ignored them and got on with having fun!:D

The ship is big enough to meet all kinds of people...but also to hide out in little corners to be by yourself.

We would do the Triumph western Caribbean again in a heart beat. You can read our review on the review boards.

Tom&Deb:)

Archived