PV, Cabo, Mazat

jkrav

I will be on the diamond to MR in 2 weeks and would just like some good recommendations to beaches close to the port where my friends and I would be able to hang out by a pool or ocean or both, drink some beers and eat, for a reasonable price. If you have some good places you've been close to where the boat is please list for Puerta Vallarta, Cabo, and Mazatlan. Thanks a lot!

cabo--- go to medano beach by water taxi,,

nice places to eat and drink specials.. try the place called the office, its nice there

in mazatlan -- you can take a taxi to the golden zone , where the shopping is and the beach is right there.

also senor frogs in mazatlan of course.. go to the beach and then hit that on your way back ,, since its at the end of the beach before you head back towards the ship, theres always a party going on there.

hope this helps

I will be on the diamond to MR in 2 weeks and would just like some good recommendations to beaches close to the port where my friends and I would be able to hang out by a pool or ocean or both, drink some beers and eat, for a reasonable price. If you have some good places you've been close to where the boat is please list for Puerta Vallarta, Cabo, and Mazatlan. Thanks a lot!

In Mazatlan a place real close to the ship is Molokay Restaurant on Stone Island which has one of the most beautiful beaches in the world ,12 miles of wide sandy beach lined with coco trees. No big hotels or crowds and at Molokay you can have them big fresh jumbo shrimp along with most drinks all under scattered palm trees & beach palapas. Hard to beat anywhere.

Ask for directions to water ferries to Stone Island when you exit terminal building. They are a 5 minute walk from ship and the ride across harbor about 5 minutes then a ride in one of Stone Islands famous taxis to Molokay restaurant about 4 minutes max. To get back do it in reverse.

Hope this helps MazatlanMike

cabo--- go to medano beach by water taxi,,

nice places to eat and drink specials.. try the place called the office, its nice there

in mazatlan -- you can take a taxi to the golden zone , where the shopping is and the beach is right there.

also senor frogs in mazatlan of course.. go to the beach and then hit that on your way back ,, since its at the end of the beach before you head back towards the ship, theres always a party going on there.

hope this helps

How much does this usually run to go on the water taxis and hang out at the beaches all day? we're a young group of guys not looking to spend a lot less then 50 a day would be nice

Yesterday, Monday I paid 15 pesos ($1.50 USD) for a round trip ticket to Stone Island for water ferry To the island. At Stone Island I paid 20 pesos for taxi to go to Molokay restaurant. Had shrimp & chicken with coke at Molokay for 68 pesos + 5 peso tip. From restaurant back to water ferry I walked.( a 8 minute walk ) For the day it cost me 108 pesos. So with the exchange rate about 11 pesos to the dollar I paid close to $ 10 USD.

Hope this helps MazatlanMike

Archived