Native Way recommended by San Francisco Chronicle

mangowife

Today's San Francisco Chronicle has a huge article called "The Caribbean from A to V" (from Anguilla to the Virgin Islands, it says) in the Travel section. They list the islands and suggested excursions, places to eat, and places to stay.

Since I've spent the most time doing research for our stop in Grand Cayman in two weeks (we're SO excited!), I naturally found that section first, and they recommend Sting Ray City with Native Way! What great exposure from them! I wonder if there's a Chronicle reporter on this board? :)

Unfortunately the stingray/land tour we wanted to book with NW was full, so we ended up booking with Captain Marvin's (which I'm sure will be great too!).

Just thought I'd share! Here's the link to the article.

Today's San Francisco Chronicle has a huge article called "The Caribbean from A to V" (from Anguilla to the Virgin Islands, it says) in the Travel section. They list the islands and suggested excursions, places to eat, and places to stay.

Since I've spent the most time doing research for our stop in Grand Cayman in two weeks (we're SO excited!), I naturally found that section first, and they recommend Sting Ray City with Native Way! What great exposure from them! I wonder if there's a Chronicle reporter on this board? :)

Unfortunately the stingray/land tour we wanted to book with NW was full, so we ended up booking with Captain Marvin's (which I'm sure will be great too!).

Just thought I'd share! Here's the link to the article.

Thanks for the link to the article! - As I was reading at the top, I was thinking, hmmm, I better go look for that article - and then you put it in here :D

Archived