Past Guest Number

Simply Southern

How do I get it? Just got back from my first cruise last Saturday. Do they email it?

If you book with your past guest number for a discount, do you get credits if the regular price rates drop below the past guest discount rates?

I want to book a cruise for my family (4 married couples/4 rooms). Is there a family rate for 4 rooms?

My son can get the veterans discount. If the regular rate drops below the veterans discount will they issue credit?

How do I get it? Just got back from my first cruise last Saturday. Do they email it?

If you book with your past guest number for a discount, do you get credits if the regular price rates drop below the past guest discount rates?

I want to book a cruise for my family (4 married couples/4 rooms). Is there a family rate for 4 rooms?

My son can get the veterans discount. If the regular rate drops below the veterans discount will they issue credit?

You will have to call Carnival to get it, or register on their website, it may show up. Discounts such as past guest or military are capacity controlled and not available in the same quantities on each sailing, some sailings may not have any discounts, again, you will have to call and ask.

Its also on your sail and sign card;) (if you kept it from your last cruise).
That wasn't true in our case. It was not on our sail & sign cards from our first cruise. We kept them, and when we got home and called carnival and got our past guest numbers from them, they did not match what was on our sail and sign card. What was on our sail & sign card was our folio numbers for that particular cruise.

Carnival emailed me my number about a week after I got back from my first cruise. When you go to their website to check prices, after you login, it is already in the profile section to give you the past guest discounts.

Does anyone know if the past guest discount is better/worst than the military discount.

Its also on your sail and sign card;) (if you kept it from your last cruise).

Is this something fairly new? I have all my cards from all 8 cruises (my first one was actually paper!), and I don't see my PGN listed anywhere. My last cruise was about a year ago.

Is this something fairly new? I have all my cards from all 8 cruises (my first one was actually paper!), and I don't see my PGN listed anywhere. My last cruise was about a year ago.
I don't think it is, we sailed in June, and our number was not on our s&s card. Had to call carnival to get ours. Perhaps the other poster was mistaken.

I called Carnival and got my past guest number. With your question about past guest discounts, some cruises offer them and some dont. The cruise I have booked for Oct doesnt have a past guest discount as of right now, so hopefully something will come thru for me. Good luck!

Its been on all our cards. Its under the Folio number ands says "Guest #:0052123456" (number edited;) ) I even looked at our cards from the Valor and the Ectasy and they are listed.
Key words there are "all our cards". Were either the Valor or the Ectasy your very 1st cruise? Maybe they put your past guest number on s&s cards if you are a past guest, but this was the op's 1st cruise, I don't think they list them on there. Wouldn't it be a little strange for someone going on their first cruise ever to have a past guest number on their very 1st sign & sail card? I know on our s&s cards they didn't list them, we had to call and get them. So maybe they list the past guest numbers beginning with cruise #2 and so forth on the sail & sign cards, and not on the originals.

You know what?? I just found my last card from my cruise last October. It has my PGN on the bottom just like cutrat said!! So I take back what I said earlier. Didn't have all my information and was making assumptions.

But I also have DH's card, and as it was his first cruise, his PGN is not on the card. I guess he was still a "present cruiser."

so maybe the past guest numbers show up from your 2nd cruise on, but not on your very 1st card, as I was trying to say above:) (I also went and got our cards out of the scrapbook to make sure, and nope they weren't there, pgn is totally different than what's on our cards.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived