Attn: Westerdam 12/10 cruisers!

SarahQ

Hello all :)

I've noticed that there are a number of posters who are not aware of the roll-call board or its purpose, so, I am posting a short note here on the main page.

We are hosting a CruiseCritic get-together aboard the Westerdam on Monday, December 11 from 11AM to 12PM in the Crows Nest Lounge - any CCers are welcome, the more the merrier! Hal will provide light refreshments (coffee, cookies etc.) and there is the possiblity that we may have the hotel manager or one of the ship's officers join us as well.

Should you wish to join in the roll-call thread, you can find it here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=299396

Bon Voyage!

Silly me - I just realized that any newbies wouldn't have been able to figure out from my post what the roll call board was either!

The Roll Call board is broken down by ship, and houses threads for specific sailings - its a chance to 'chat' with other CCers who will be onboard with you, and many times a 'get-together' is set up for everyone to meet onboard (as we are doing on the Westerdam).

Great way to meet new people with similar interests :)

Archived