Mini suite on Coral Princess

Hapinowagain2

I believe you will find the following in a Coral Mini Suite vs a Princess Balcony:

> Larger, being longer in size to accomodate the couch and coffee table area

> Additional storage area

> Larger Bathroom with a combination tub/shower

> Additional TV to permit viewing one from the bed and one from the couch

> Balcony area may or may not be bigger, depends upon deck & location, and on the Coral some of the Mini Suites have no Balcony.

This reply is appropriate to the Coral only and can vary on other Princess Ship's, for example some Mini Suites on the Dawn Princess are the equivalent of a full Suite on the Coral or the Grand Class ships. Hope this helps you out.

KRDS

• 4 weeks later...

Football Fans Cruisin' On 09/26 On The Coral. Any Suggestions For Football Via Satellite? This Is Our Sail Date And That Night Is Season Opener For Our Team, I Would Say The Name But Then Many Folks May Not Help Out And My Husband Is Not As "great" With Out His Football Nor Is My 80 Year Old Grandmother And They Are Both Sailing.. Could Prove To Be A Real Long Cruise : ) Ha Ha

Football Fans Cruisin' On 09/26 On The Coral. Any Suggestions For Football Via Satellite? This Is Our Sail Date And That Night Is Season Opener For Our Team, I Would Say The Name But Then Many Folks May Not Help Out And My Husband Is Not As "great" With Out His Football Nor Is My 80 Year Old Grandmother And They Are Both Sailing.. Could Prove To Be A Real Long Cruise : ) Ha Ha

Must be College.. The Pro's start on the 6th, when I am on my Coral cruise..

I was in a mini-suite on the Coral and loved it! It was very comfortable and roomy for the ten day cruise. Another poster covered all the details.

The ship is my favorite and I'm sure that you'll have a great cruise.

Archived