Victory - April 22 or May 8 - Any Difference?

LegalCat

So, I decided this morning after seeing the great rate... on Victory 7 day for either April 22 or May 8 ... the price exactly the same... I can take either week offf... so I'm wondering what else to consider? I was thinking that I could see which cruise MIGHT have a room on the rear of the ship, like the actual rear, overlooking the back of the ship... its an 8C cabin on the Verandah deck. We have been on the Victory before but not on the same itinerary.

Any idea on which one might be better, if theres any diffrence at all. Oh also its two adults, no kids, I dont know if either date might have more kids as I dont know if thats a school break time or not

Assuming both cruises visit the same ports...no substantial difference. To late for "Spring Break"....to early for Summer

Yay thats good to hear, I wonder why those two sailings are significantly cheaper than the same ports for dates around the same time period... I'm paying $731.38 p/p for 8C on Verandah deck including port costs/fees/taxes etc etc except for the tip charge. I think I'm going to pre pay that so I don't have to even worry about them on the sail/sign...

Oh well, I'm going to see what kind of room she can give me and maybe there are better choices (such as a room on the back) on one or the other...

So, I decided this morning after seeing the great rate... on Victory 7 day for either April 22 or May 8 ... the price exactly the same... I can take either week offf... so I'm wondering what else to consider? I was thinking that I could see which cruise MIGHT have a room on the rear of the ship, like the actual rear, overlooking the back of the ship... its an 8C cabin on the Verandah deck. We have been on the Victory before but not on the same itinerary.

Any idea on which one might be better, if theres any diffrence at all. Oh also its two adults, no kids, I dont know if either date might have more kids as I dont know if thats a school break time or not

You might want to check if any of the above dates have groups booked, I don't know you but I wouldn't feel comfortable with a big group on the ship, that could help you decide upon one of the dates.

Juan Carlos

Don't know what it's like in other states, or at other universities for that matter. Our son's last week of classes is the last week of April.

We chose our cruise date because our anniversary is during the week of the 22nd.

Archived