Stingray City Tour or Stingray Sandbar & Rum Point Beach?

igitur

We'll be on the Inspiration in January with our 6 and 8 year olds. I noticed there's the Stingray Tour for $45 pp and the Stingray Sandbar and Rum Point Excursion for $55 pp.

Wondered if anyone knew the differences in the two (besides the beach trip) and which one would be better to take.

Thanks so much!

Deb

We'll be on the Inspiration in January with our 6 and 8 year olds. I noticed there's the Stingray Tour for $45 pp and the Stingray Sandbar and Rum Point Excursion for $55 pp.

Wondered if anyone knew the differences in the two (besides the beach trip) and which one would be better to take.

Thanks so much!

Deb

It sounds like the only difference would be the beach and I highly recommend Rum Point Beach. It's one of my favorites and not to be missed while in Grand Cayman. The Beach/Stingray may also include lunch. We booked through Rays, Reef and Rumpoint. Excellent service - wonderful time!!

You will be going to the same sandbar, the only difference is you will be taken to the beach afterwords.

My DD was 6 the first time she went to Sting Ray City and loved it, i have not been able to get her out of the water ever sense.

For $10 more, the beach is a great place to end your day in GC.

We did the Stingray city thru Carnival and the tour operator was outstanding. They give you personal attention that" None" of the tour operators that I saw out there even came close to matching. The operator is Resort Sports and I don't think you will be dissapointed. We also bought the DVD thay made of our tour and it is outstanding as well. BTW we did this in Oct. of this year.

Archived