Is there a website that lists entertainment...

Allyg8r

...that is booked for upcoming RCI ships? I seem to remember seeing a site that had entertainment schedules last year before my EOS cruise, but now I can't find it, no matter what I google. And I figure, if anyone knows one, it would be people on this board - you guys know EVERYTHING!!!! :p

Go the the RCI website and look for the link that tells you where to ask questions. If you send them an eMail, they will let you know the complete lineup. I've done it several times. Usually, they will know a few months before.

Thanks - I'll try that. But I really seem to remember a website last year that listed the acts/shows/performers schedule on the ships....

That'll teach me not to save websites as favorites!:mad:

Thanks - I'll try that. But I really seem to remember a website last year that listed the acts/shows/performers schedule on the ships....

That'll teach me not to save websites as favorites!:mad:

I have never seen a website to get that information on RCCL. I would love to see one.

You have to be asking for a cruise that is not a long way off. ;)

Email them at web_reservations@rccl.com (between the word web and the word reservations, put in a _ It just doesn't show once the email address is underlined.)

Give them your name, booking number, ship and date of sail and that you are interested in the entertainment for your cruise.

They will get back to you and give you all the performers and shows.

About two weeks before my cruise, I e-mailed Crown & Anchor (through the RCCL website), and in a few days, they responded with a list of all performers onboard.

Past Cruise Compasses won't do any good, because the entertainers and headliners often change every week or so.

LL

Archived