Initial deposit of $25.00 per person has been extended until 7/25

The initial deposit for the Cruise Critic Group cruise for the Navigator of the Seas May 14, 2005.

The Itinerary:

Sat May 14 Miami 5pm

Sun May 15 at Sea

Mon May 16 Labadee 8am-4pm

Tue May 17 Ocho Rios 9am-5pm

Wed May 18 Georgetown Grand Cayman 8am-4pm

Thur May 19 Cozumel, Mexico 10am-7pm

Fri May 20 at Sea

Sat May 21 Miami

Any questions please email me.

Kathy

Thanks I was going to ask you the same and wish you luck. It is going slow and I am getting some interests. I don't care I'm booked.

Here's a warning

I don't know if you have your email published. Just beware of someone who has Laura's email address or close to it. I got a virus but I never opened it. If it has an attachment that says "important fax please read" (something like that) don't open it. I am lucky I have a Mac and don't get many viruses. I tried to open it on my husband's laptop and his work software told me it was a virus. I emailed Laura and she said it was not from her.

Good luck and let me know if I can help you. (My husband would kill me if I booked back to back cruises)

Kathy

We booked our cabin about two months ago and my mom's yesterday. I have a bunch of people interested and are going over all the info. I made some flyers today to put up at the kids Self Defense School and my school when I go back next month. I was also working on T-shirt designs so I could have them silk screened. Our group name is the Rowdy Royal Rangers and it took us forever to think of it. Did you guys come up with a name? Thanks for the warning about the virus, I will keep my eyes open. I was looking at your sailing and I noticed that you get longer on Grand Caymen than we do for our December cruise, enjoy it!

Misty

Misty,

I noticed you didn't make it on the cc newsletter. What is taking so long?

Be careful of posting prices. One of the rules is you can't post pricing only deposit info.

I also noticed one of the "hosts" is doing an Alaska Cruise on a different line.

Don't worry I only have 2 cabins booked and Kevin is not upset.

I'm cruising!!

Kathy

I talked to Laura and she didn't say anything about me not posting the pricing, and it wasn't on the official quote she sent me. I guess it's too late now. I did notice that we didn't make it on the newsletter and I was wondering if we got the pricing too late. But if it is an email thing I would think all they have to do is cut and paste it on there. I have noticed that the other group is lead by one of the board hosts and that she has her "ad" posted on the top of the Alaska boards where it doesn't move and everyone can see it anytime they go to the boards, where mine just gets pushed to the bottom every time there is a new posting. I think all group leaders should have the same opportunities but I'm not worried. I have a great group started and we are going to have a lot of fun!! I started working on the Group Tshirts last night and it was a blast. :)

Misty

I hear ya! I will have to take 4 days off to go on this cruise, I can work the Monday morning and drive to the port after I get off. If I'm lucky I can trade with someone and not have to take any time off. We picked the 4 day because it was over $200 cheaper than the three day!

We should do the Monarch in Jan. I just need to watch my days off. The more days on the weekend the better.

Kathy, you better not skip out on me on this cruise! LOL! What's this talk about the monarch in Jan?

So, by monday, I need to have rustled up 6 cabins? No problema! Kathy, maybe we should jump off of this cruise and get in on their Alaska! I've always wanted to go to Alaska. MIL and FIL just went in June on Celebrity and loved it. Maybe 2006, Kathy?

Anyways, I'm hoping this will all come together. One way or another we're cruising!!!

I think you 25 for the Meet and Mingle. We just made it the last cruise the week before. You need to click on the link above in the main page and you will need your reservation number. I will kick it off.

Then we need to post on the Roll Call forum. Start an new thread. You can start it if you want. Say something like cc group cruise.....Just read how others have done it.

Kathy

Archived