How long to tour 7 mile, Rum Point and Blow Holes and ? about Thrifty Car Rental

RWKY

We will be in Cayman while in the 12/16 sailing of Star Princess. How long would it take to do a drive of 7 mile beach, to Rum Point and the Blow Holes? Also, where is the best place to snorkel?

We have rented a van from Thrifty - I believe it is at the Airport. Is there a shuttle or do I need to take a taxi? If Taxi, how far is it and what should I expect to pay?

THANKS in advance.

We rented a car a couple of years ago in GC. We took a taxi to the airport and picked up the car. I don't remember how much it was though, sorry. We drove all around the island, stopped at the Blow Holes, went out to Rum Point, stopped at 7 mile beach. It's about a half hour 45 min drive to Rum Point, which is the furthest away from the cruise dock. You will be able to do it all in a day, easy.

We didn't snorkel here, but I've heard that just a short way down the street from the cruise dock is Eden Rock, which a good place to snorkel.

Archived