Best Massage on the Crown?

newbie2468

Has anyone had any of the spa services on the Crown? WHich ones do you recommend? Any comments on the couples massages.. If you both book a swedish massage will they put you in the same room? What about if you book one swedish and one sports massage? Also, is it advisable to book online or wait until you get on the ship..

Thanks for any input !

Hi newbie2468,

We went on the crown in Nov my DW and I had the couples massage and it was great. In same room with 2 tables. It was not romantic and they try to sell you stuff after, a little trun off for me! But the massage was great! We stayed on in St Thomas for the massage and I would do it again! It was a litlle pricey but you are on a cruise ship. Enjoy your cruise and massage.

Randy

The Salt and Ginger Lime Glow (?) was really good this summer. I'd recommend that one. I've also had the hot rock massage, but got so sleepy, I let the rocks fall out of my hands and thunk on the floor. Oops.

Can't comment on the couple massages - currently un-coupled!

We did the Couples Rasul on the Crown in November. It is as romantic and interesting as you want to make it as you and your partner are left alone behind locked doors to exfoliate and pamper each other. Not a traditional massage, of course, but we loved it. We were on a port intensive itinerary and scheduled our time for a port day at a 15% discount.

Archived