Dawn mechanical problems

richraj

We really did think everything was pretty much perfect.

We did the Anniversary package which was a great deal. We also did the bar set-up. They had everything waitng for us in our room.

The only restaurant we didn't enjoy was LaTrottoria. We really liked the wings from the Blue Lagoon and the burgers at The Bimini Bar. Yummy!!!!

We were able to get in the hot tubs both times we tried. We actually had them all to ourselves both nights which was rather nice.

Let me know if you have any questions.:)

Thanks for the info. We are flying from the UK to NY spending 2days in NY before boarding for 10 days going to Eastern Caribbean. What are security checks like when boarding - do you spend hours in lines? We hear such horror stories since 9/11, mind you the security is pretty bad in the UK.

Was your cruise to the caribbean?

We were able to get in the hot tubs both times we tried. We actually had them all to ourselves both nights which was rather nice.

Until what time at night are the hot tubs open?

Until what time at night are the hot tubs open?

It depends. They usually shut them down around 11pm. They clean the decks and pools at that time, but they won't force you out. The hot tubs are sometimes closed during deck parties, as well.

Thanks for the info. We are flying from the UK to NY spending 2days in NY before boarding for 10 days going to Eastern Caribbean. What are security checks like when boarding - do you spend hours in lines? We hear such horror stories since 9/11, mind you the security is pretty bad in the UK.

Was your cruise to the caribbean?

I just flew to and from Key West in October.

-Be prepared to take off your shoes

-Anything that you carry on that is liquid or gel-must fit inside a quart sized ziplock bag

-There were spot checks of passengers where they were doing 'wipes' it looked like of different items and clothing-I could only guess-looking for explosive residue

I thought everything moved quite smoothly though-we are lucky-no flying this time ---just driving to the Dawn!

Archived