Altun Ha PLUS Mayan Wells Rest or PLUS?

sharecruises

I don't remember where the posts are LOL>> and cant seem to search them out...but I recall that SOME independant tours take you to the ruins and then to some great little restaurant Mayan Wells...I did find the website for them

another tour guide took you to the ruins and then to Maruba spa for lunch

and yet another ..maybe thru the Plantation...took you to the ruins and then to Smugglers run

I am leaning toward the ruins in Belize as caves are not my "thang"...

I think these ruins seem better than the ones in Costa Maya *any advice here appreciated if you have seen both...

but I would like to "combine" the ruins with ?? something...nice lunch or mayan lunch or something cool

NOT the river wallace trip...yes it sounds good, but we live in Florida and go fishing in Ocala Nat Forest rivers etc all the time on my BF boat and also go on boats in Lauderdale....canals, lily pads, iguanas, gators and birds are nothing new to us, LOL>> no howler monkeys but I can skip that haha

Any independant tour guide who combines something interesting with the ruins?? I would be ok with a bit less time at the ruins if there was something else interesting to see

thanks

Archived